Dr Martin Dobson has been acting as an expert witness since 1995 and has considerable experience having completed hundreds of expert reports on boundary disputes involving trees, personal injury and property damage caused by hazardous trees and tree-related building subsidence. He has represented clients in the County Court, High Court, Upper Tribunal Lands Chamber and in mediations.
Example cases which were seen through to a judgement are given below:
- Carpenter v Jennings
- Khan v London Borough of Harrow and Kane
- Malewski v London Borough of Ealing
- Marson v Turnpike Hill Trust
- Raphael v London Borough of Brent
- Sutherland Housing Association v John Berrigan Taplin
Badhams – Law
Barlow Lyde and Gilbert
Berrymans Lace Mawer
E.L. Murphy and Co.
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain
More tree expert witness information and services at TreeExpertWitness.co.uk